Here are pictures from our Christmas Day. This is the day we opened stockings and the gifts from our Folding extended family. It was time to open the Hexagon gift!
We gave the children $5 each to spend at the Dollar Tree to purchase a stocking gift for the four other people who live in this house. They had a BLAST with this....
Here is Jeremy opening the stocking gift Justus got for him. Stretchy-plastic body parts. Eew!

Jeremy's stocking gift from Natasha: a whole set of plastic spiders, and plastic spiders on plastic webs. GROSS.


They know how I hate spiders, so they secretly placed them all in places where I would find them unsuspectingly.
Here is Natasha in shock about her stocking gift that we were able to get for her, a couple months ago, actually. It's an inexpensive digital camera that we bought used, from church friends. BIG, BIG, BIG HIT.

Justus's stocking gift was also a HUGE hit, and was also purchased used. It's a hand-held video game player.... It has a screen, so the Screen Time rules apply to it as well as to the TV/computer.

Elaine got Justus a woodworking set. I don't have a picture of the gift she gave to N, which was a cross-stitch set.

For my stocking Jeremy bought two pairs of the GORGEOUS Christmas/winter earrings Jennifer made in December! We tried to take pictures, but they didn't turn out very well. First one: rather 'antique'/designed tall, thin, evergreen tree with black bead on top.

Second one: Snowman! Black top hat, green scarf. Very sparkly. :)
We played Blokus in the afternoon.


Here is Jeremy opening the stocking gift Justus got for him. Stretchy-plastic body parts. Eew!
Jeremy's stocking gift from Natasha: a whole set of plastic spiders, and plastic spiders on plastic webs. GROSS.
They know how I hate spiders, so they secretly placed them all in places where I would find them unsuspectingly.
Justus's stocking gift was also a HUGE hit, and was also purchased used. It's a hand-held video game player.... It has a screen, so the Screen Time rules apply to it as well as to the TV/computer.
Elaine got Justus a woodworking set. I don't have a picture of the gift she gave to N, which was a cross-stitch set.
For my stocking Jeremy bought two pairs of the GORGEOUS Christmas/winter earrings Jennifer made in December! We tried to take pictures, but they didn't turn out very well. First one: rather 'antique'/designed tall, thin, evergreen tree with black bead on top.
Second one: Snowman! Black top hat, green scarf. Very sparkly. :)





1 comment:
That looks great!! Everyone looks very excited and pleased with all of the giving and receiveing. How lovely. Also, way to go on wrapping that hexagon! Seems as though I may not be doing any Christmas post as my pictures vanished about 20 min. ago. I decided to stop searching for them on the computer and read blog posts...
Post a Comment