We officially have eight "school days" behind us. I'm so proud. :) heehee Only 140 to go. -ha- Here are some miscellaneous pictures, for your enjoyment, from the past few days. Stay tuned for mmmmmmmany more pictures which have been taken since I last posted pictures. (Think >> Field Trips!!)
Justus rrrrreally enjoys his "Cuisenaire Rod lessons", and asks for them many times when they're not on the schedule! :) :)
Whenever Chewie's face appears in a surprising place (beside someone's shoulder at a meal, for example), we say, "Hello, Nose." This picture I took while cooking: "Hello, Nose!!"
One day N & J decided to make American Burritos for lunch. N crumbled up a cooked hamburger patty to put in her tortilla. Justus chose a cooked hot dog. (Leftovers from a grill-out a previous day....)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Math is always more fun with "toys"! Way to go, Justus.
Yummy lunch!
Clever with the burritos. When did J get the new haircut? Good job on the school days.
Ha, like pregnancy: 14 weeks down and only 2,000,000 days to go. School is like that.
Thank you for the pictures! We look forward to seeing more.
I forgot what math you are using. Is it Miquon? How many subjects do you have a curriculum for? I like the creative burritos!
Post a Comment