Saturday, September 27, 2008

SEE THIS MOVIE.

If you haven't heard this from anyone else yet, I'm SURE you will.

Jeremy and I were recommended to see a movie, and we did. And now I recommend it to you all. By "all", I mean *ALL*.

"Fireproof" is its name. This is one to go see in the theater, not because the action is 'all that' -- though it's remarkably good -- but because this is the kind of movie that needs to see our $$$$. If we're willing to shell out for every other thing that comes down the pike, we need to show Hollywood and everyone else who's listening, that THIS is the kind of movie we will pay good money for!!!!!!!!!

If you have a spouse, go with that person. Teenagers would definitely benefit from this movie as well, but some of the fireman scenes, I would say, might be a little dramatic for littler ones to see on the big screen.

Once you've seen it, feel free to let me know what you think.




post signature

1 comment:

Sydni said...

Thanks for the recommendation!