Monday, October 1, 2007

Sat. & Sun., Sep. 29 & 30

We are at the end of two 'normal', but tiring days. It is taking me a long time to recovery from the last two weeks! I guess not really, just ... I'm not back to feeling great yet.

Yesterday was a Home Day and it was great. We were moderately productive and also relaxed a bit.

Today was a pretty typical Sunday until C.A.R.E. Group meeting at 4:30, followed by a "5th Sunday Singing" service which was awesome, followed by a short presentation by Tucson's campus ministry team, followed by fingerfoods at the building ... which I didn't mind at all b/c it meant I didn't have to come up with food to feed the family afterward. When we got home the children each got to talk to Mom on the phone, and then Jeremy and I continued the conversation; it was great.

I mentiond that we'd gone to the library. This is the typical scene for the first two hours after we get home from the library:

After watching Jeremy rototill the garden on Thursday, Natasha and Justus spent a good amount of time on Friday and Saturday 'plowing' the rest of the yard, they said! lol!!




Justus and Jabba

Jabba sitting in one of his favorite places, the Lego table. He is such an enjoyable pet, now that we are getting some of his bad habits under control. He's super-fun to watch. This is what they were talking about: "energetic," "playful", etc. It's awesome!

Last August Sydni gave Natasha an i-Dog. She's not used it yet because we didn't have a portable CD player or MP3 player in the house, though we'd been planning to purchase an MP3 player for our family for quite some time. Jeremy got an MP3 player the other day and downloaded over 100 Acappella songs onto it, so now N can use the i-Dog and it can get some 'personality'. cute! [Notice the smile on her face; this is a girl whose love language, at this time I believe, is giving/receiving gifts. Even though this gift is to the whole family, since she is the one we expect will use it most we wrapped it up for her.]





1 comment:

Sydni said...

The pictures of N & J 'tilling' the yard just cracked me up. I enjoyed as well the Jabba pictures and the news/pictures of the iDog! Really great again. Thanks.