Saturday, September 29, 2007

Fri., Sep. 28

I spent an hour today chopping the "Toy" dog treats into quarters so Jabba can handle them. "Great for Training," the package says, but ... it takes Jabba 4-5 minutes of HARD WORK to even consume the thing!! It's such a waste of our (limited!) training time and energy!! lol Plus, I think each treat is about half of what Jabba usually eats each day!! What a little dude. Sssso, since he needs so much training, and finally we have little training treats, we started his training! And he's already learned 'sit'! It was practically painless! He's doing it without help almost every time!! Today wasn't so great a day on the carpet; between Jabba's potty and cranberry juice from Natasha's too-fast pouring attempt I spent a good amount of the day cleaning the carpet.... ARGH!

I have a couple cute pictures of the kids' fun stuff today & yesterday ... but you can't have them 'til tomorrow. Suffice it to say they played outside 90% of their time today. "I wish it was ALWAYS this nice outside," is an example of the comments I heard today. It was 94 degrees.

So, you know how I'm on this kick to find Crock-Pot recipes we like.... I tried a new one today. It was good, but we're going to Folding-ize it next time, as usual. ;)

I had another day of a good amount of computer progress, making my way down the To Do list.

Tonight was the last night of Southside's Gospel Meeting; again, it was good to be there. It's been really, really excellent to get to know a number of church people here in Tucson a bit. But I'm also really happy that it's over because ... WE NEED OUR LIFE BACK!! lol [It has really been a challenge for me for us to be out of the house during the supper-cooking hours of every day this week. GR.] no further comment

No comments: