Natasha made this stuffed knitted mouse for her friend's birthday.


Tiger by N.
This was an assignment with which N had great difficulty. Drawing a golf ball....
Took the following two pictures so I don't forget to recommend the wonderful series, Peter and the Starcatchers!!! Take care to note the message Justus left on the inside cover, where we each keep a stickynote indicating at which spot on the CD we left off.


I experienced my worst-ever burst blood vessel in the eye. Took a full month for the blood to reabsorb.


These three pics of Justus and Brandon are cutest when viewed in backwards order. They were working on a new toy of Brandon's, which was malfunctioning....


The Dominoes table.
Bananagrams table.
Sequence table. I counted to three.
We visited a new-to-us pumpkin patch for a couple hours one beautiful afternoon. Swung on a huge, wonderful tire swing...


Raced pedal carts...

Selected pumpkins...
Another pic on the tire swing...
Played the table tilt game...
Raced rubber duckies in water pump gutters...
Bounced on inflated bouncy-horses...






1 comment:
Something about this post just cracked me up. Maybe because it's from October. I sure appreciate N's art. That is a great pumpkin patch. Your EYE!! Justus was so cute helping Brandon.
Post a Comment