Todd made Angel Biscuits for Thanksgiving! He laughed so hard that I caught his grumpy-face expression, ha!
Thanksgiving Dinner

Sister-to-Brother conversation one morning in the almost-balmy weather.
Played Settlers of Catan. Great game.
Cropped this shot of N out of the Thanksgiving Dinner pic!
SWEET.HEART.
[All of the dressed-up pictures in this post were taken Sunday morning after Thanksgiving.] In the chaos of packing to leave after worship, Kelsey's bow didn't get tied! Jeremy helped her with that.
Here is Jeremy surrounded by the closest women in the world to whom he is blood related.

Justus and Daniel found an old coin in the yard; they decided to clean it to see if it was, you know, from the Spanish Inquisition. Nope. Date on it was 1996.

Shelby is maybe the sweetest dog I've ever known, except for Shaftie. :)
The younger four children had SOME KIND OF FUN playing Nerf Ninjas this evening!





1 comment:
I know I've seen these pictures before but I enjoyed looking at them again and having the reminder of what a truly excellent time you all had. Lots to be thankful for.
Post a Comment