I'm really upset 'cause I didn't take a single picture of Brandon's cake for the Blue & Gold Banquet! So I went and lifted this sweet picture off Lyndsay's Facebook. She got this idea off Wilton's Web site; we will glance at that next year before letting Justus crystalize the outside of his cake with sprinkles ... not that he could have been deterred from that idea *this* year, but maybe next year we'll be able to steer him down a different design path. :) (That is Brandon's sister Taylor.)
In case any dear readers have forgotten the connection, Brandon is Justus's good 'church friend'; Brandon's dad, Robert, is one of the deacons in this congregation, and it was his wife, Lyndsay, who had the BRILLIANT idea to ask us if Justus might like to participate in Scouts with Brandon. We're so thankful she asked!!!!! She made it super-easy for us to do something we'd already talked about doing. :)
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Brandon's Cake for the Auction!
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
1:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
My computer is not loading this whole post, so I cannot be sure I'm addressing every neat thing you said in your reply to me, Sunny, but I'll try! The fact that something as simple as French braiding a little girl's hair can have such a lasting impact on her (me) is beautiful! I think your delivery room experience with Natasha sounds perfectly reasonable... and hilarious. I have already thought about that with the coming of our own child. We don't want to know the sex until we're in the delivery room, and I will be thrilled with a boy or girl, but I will have a TON OF FUN with a little girl. I'll have a ton of fun with a little boy, too, but I don't know much about entertaining them... YET! I love you, Sunny!
Post a Comment