Here is our favorite little scout, in uniform. :)
We still haven't finished planting the daffodil bulbs because they're still telling us it's not cold enough to put them in the ground and be guaranteed they're not going to sprout! *sigh* This flowerbed is a MONSTER. Back-fill (Read: "pure clay") that's full of rocks. -blech- I wonder if we'll get anything to grow there. *sigh*
Sometimes when Jeremy and Justus are at scouts Natasha and I go to the library. Then, for the next hour this is the scene....
We had a little celebration for Justus's half-birthday. :) Here he's reading a card Natasha made him.
The other evening I wanted to watch football with Jeremy but it was time to cook. I realized Natasha had all the skills necessary to build our casserole, and since she's not as into football as I am this year (strange, unexpected new interest of mine), I let her make it; she needed just a bit of clarifications/instructions which I was able to provide during commercials. lol The casserole was perfect!! Good girl!
I found this the other day:
On some Sunday afternoons lately Natasha is choosing to spend her time making comic stories for Justus.
I wanted you to be able to enjoy it so I shot a picture. Frame one is a review from last week. The mouse shocked the cat. Okay, so now the cat is mad. When the mouse went to bed the cat met with his friends. (The orange cat is French. The black-and-white striped one is just out of jail. The white one Natasha is disappointed with because it turned out looking like a rabbit! lol) The cats made a plan to get back at the mouse. When the mouse woke up though, they got a surprise!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Pictures from November
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
12:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Justus is our favorite scout too!!
That flowerbed... doesn't look like fun. Maybe you can really make it better!
I like the bookshelf in the kitchen (behind Justus in the picture of him holding up his gift).
It shows how much you have taught Natasha that she can cook so many things all by herself with a perfect result. Good Job (all around)!
I laughed hard about how the black & white cat is fresh out of jail. Amazing illustrations...
Post a Comment