Thursday, September 10, 2009

We're ba-aaack!

There is much to share which hasn't been shared. June & July we moved, and then in August we were away for more than half the month, on ... (dun, dun, dunnnn,) VACATION! I will begin sharing pictures.... There will be many posts of vacation pictures, but this will get you started. These pictures were taken on our last evening there.




(N made this crown for Sayler.)


There was leg wrestling and arm wrestling. Woah, fun!
















(Jeremy shooting a couple!)







Then we got on the road.


This pirate mini-golf place was such a blessing! The weather was perfect, and the location was right by our motel and where we had supper. What fun!!














Tomorrow is Pray Over Iowa, in Marshalltown. Jeremy is speaking, and I'm so excited to see another town in IA we've not yet seen! I'm also, of course, excited to hear him speak in a new venue!

Then on Saturday is our come-and-go Open House. We invited the church folks, and I expected 40-50 people to come over during the 4-hour time period (We're grilling.). So far 92 have RSVP'd!! Holysmokes! It sounds like it'll be a bunch of funnnn!! Pray with me for SUNSHINE? :)




post signature

4 comments:

Sydni said...

Yay! I'm so amazed that you posted! I guess it's up to me to let your readers know that I won that arm wrestling match against you.... only because you gave up. I guess I should also tell the readers that Natasha beat me multiple times (when I was really trying too) in the leg wrestling.

I hope you are getting settled in your new place and that you have plenty of sunshine for the 90+ people you are having over!

Summer said...

Hi, it's good to see you again! I like the crown - how'd N do that? It looks like you guys had a great time. Corey saw a doctor the other day who reminded me lots of your dad. Hayven (is that right?) is sure getting big!

Laurel said...

I love that spot in your parent's yard. So good to see family fun. Glad all of the traveling was safe. I will add my prayer for sunshine tomorrow. Enjoy the loved ones.

Loree said...

I'm so glad to see you enjoyed your vacation so much!

You are really loved there to have that many people RSVP to your open house. So glad all is working out for you there. Can't wait for our virutal open house!