During our move-in time period I took pictures of the house, empty. I even got them edited and ready for posting, but didn't get them posted. *sigh* so I just now deleted them all b/c their purpose has passed (which was to show y'all what we were doing at that time) and that time was wasted. (gr) Now that we are 100% moved in and settled, I am going to take pictures again, except 'moved-in' pictures, which are more pertinent to the times. However, these three pictures from July are still accurate, and nicely showcase our street. :)
View south from our front yard
View south from our deck (in the back)
View north from our driveway
Natasha had lots of pipe cleaner fun one afternoon, and this creation I decided I just *had* to capture.
Every Monday through most of the spring and summer we drove to Knoxville. Gary and Kim were the most gracious hosts, and we were so extremely blessed to be in their home on a weekly basis for that time period!! Gary and Kim were so kind as to offer their swimming pool for N & J to swim!! Wow, that was awesome. It was especially good for Justus, who hasn't had as much time in the pool as N had by his age, and who needs more time therein to overcome his moderate fear of water.
Justus sliding into the pool. He tried this six or eight times, enough to know for sure that he rrrreally didn't like it. *sigh* So after that he never did it again. Hey, 'A' for effort, eh?
Monday, September 14, 2009
Pictures from July!
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Everything looks exceptionally beautiful - the green grass, the pool... Natasha's creation made me laugh!
Good job on posting!!!!!! Very impressive!
I love the big trees down your street. I miss streets like that. I also love the crazy face and good job J. for not giving up after the first try!
Your view (from all angles) looks sooo nice!
Um, btw, you need to fix the date on your camera! LOL Don't rush us into 2010 just yet!!! :)
***I'm waaaay behind and just now catching up on posts. Hopefully I can stay more updated now...***
Post a Comment