Hm, well, this blog wasn't going to be this short, but Blogger isn't letting me add more pictures to this post. grr Thankfully it let me get all the pictures up for this topic!
Here are pictures of a book Natasha wrote last year. (I know, 'loser mom' to not post it sooner, but hopefully you can still appreciate it....) Her handwriting has improved DRAMATICALLY over the last year, and now when she looks back at this project she did completely of her own volition and with ZERO help or assistance, she is disappointed that her handwriting is largely illegible. No regrets, IMO: it's a good lesson for her to learn, and it's been very motivating for her to keep working to improve her handwriting. ;)
So, the purpose of me sharing these is obviously not for the value of the story or the handwriting performance. I think you'll understand why I think this project is blog-worthy.
Friday, June 12, 2009
N's Book: "Ed Plays in Band"
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I understand why and am completely blown-away as usual!
I LOVE the books!!! :)
Post a Comment