After more days without Internet service (GETTING DOWNRIGHT ANNOYING!) I am happy to say that more pleasant days have passed. I spent an hour on the phone today with the customer service people getting our computers back up. Hadn't planned on spending that hour that way, but oh well....
Natasha is back to 100%!! Now if Jeremy and I could just get well! After spending all day at the building today, Jeremy ended up coming home sick an hour before Bible class was to start! eesh.... It's possible that was situational, since there is more 'relational trickiness' going on in the church. Jeremy's physical health and emotional health are, I think, fighting one another, with neither helping the other at all ... if that makes sense.
We have gotten the Christmas decorations up. At least, most of them. We made a fun evening of it last night. In addition, we have decided to let Natasha open one of her gifts from Jeremy and me each day this week. "On the first day of my birthday week my parents gave to me..." These gifts are all clothing items that she has been needing for a while, and we're anxious for her to have use of them ASAP. lol Oh, and last night we let her open the Scrabble Junior game from Todd & Jen so we could play it as a family on the only evening this week we expected to have game time. That has changed now, since Bible study with Tommy & Shavon tomorrow evening was cancelled due to illness in both homes. :(
I'm caught up on laundry again, believe it or not. Monday night I spent some hours editing a 12-page paper Travis had asked me to double-check for him for a class for which the grade of this paper amounts to 95% of the total grade for the semester! eek! (Too bad he thought it was due Wednesday and didn't figure out until Monday that it was due Monday at midnight, and then it didn't help that our computers were down, so he couldn't contact me until 11:30 AZ time. We got it turned in by 4:00 a.m. Nebraska time. argh) I have been working my way through more piles of papers that have been needing to be dealt with.... Oh, and we received in the mail some bills from the emergency night. (gulp!) We got a couple errands run this afternoon. It has been raining and raining and raining! I'm really tired of Windexing Kiana's muddy scratching paw prints off the patio door! Argh! And the temp is LOW tonight; the heat came on, even! Now that the clouds have lifted off the mountains we have the beautiful sight, again this year, of SNOW on the tippy-tops of the highest mountains east of the city. Mmm! Now if we could just get UP THERE! :) I think I would like snow that I could 'visit' and then leave behind when I'd had my fill. heehee
In Bible class tonight the first activity was to have two children at a time walk together pretending to be Joseph and Mary asking for a room at the inn and being told there's not room. Then the question I was to ask was, "How would you feel after traveling all day if you were told you couldn't stay in the inn?" Justus didn't even let me finish asking the question before he answered, "car sick". [Poor Dramamine-dependant child...!]
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Wed. Dec. 12
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
4:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How fun for Natasha to get to open so many presents!
It is also good to hear of life moving along in a more normal manner lately....
Post a Comment