I don't know if Blogger has a limit for how many videos can be posted in a single blog. I was on a video kick today!
Of course, I didn't remember to record N & J singing N's songs she wrote until BEDTIME, so here they are in pajamas, singing. Please note: these songs were completely composed and practiced with absolutely ZERO parental input. We didn't know it had occurred until we were listening to the final product.
The following two videos were taken at a neighborhood playground/park that's a little way up the road from us. It is an AWESOME place with a one-hoop basketball court, covered picnic table area - with two grills, a three-level water fountain (the lowest level is for dogs!!!), great swings (baby swings and swings that even work for adults!) and a great climbing castle thing. We got to go with Jeremy; often he doesn't go with us, but today he came along! :) :) :)




4 comments:
THANK YOU for the GREAT videos!!!
I really liked the songs and that play area loos fabulous!
I wish I could get the videos to play all the way to the end.
Great job, Natasha and Justus! Even "harmonzing" going on. I just wish I could hear all of it!!!
Wow! I am totally impressed with the singing! They sound great. What talent!
Wow! I am totally impressed with the singing! They sound great - what talent!
Post a Comment