Saturday went like this.
8:30 a.m. - Drop off Elaine at work
9:00 a.m. - Ladies' Day Planning Meeting
3:00 p.m. - N and I attended a baby shower for a church 'visitor' who, after 14 years, got to adopt a baby last month!
5:00 p.m. - Pick up Elaine from work
5:30 p.m. - Drop off Elaine and N. Go to the building to prep my Bible class room for Sunday's class; then pick up two days' worth of groceries ... all I had time to get.
Jeremy cooked a breakfast supper, cleaned up the kitchen, AND repaired our silverware drawer organizer! I LOVE HIM!
The only unique thing about about yesterday is that, since Jabba peed in his kennel while we were at evening services and had to have a bath ... guess what was found between his toes? A TICK! Certainly he picked it up when we were at camp last weekend. ARGH. It was still small and of course difficult to pick out. Jeremy did the deed, thankfully. I LOVE HIM!
Today, Monday, Jeremy stayed home all day! And played video games practically all day. (hm) Except he was up at 5:00 a.m. to get the trash to the street for pick-up, since I could not physically do it, as tired as I was (asleep by 11:30 p.m.!!), at the relatively-late hour last night that I remembered it. Justus did a larger-amount-than-ever of helping me cook our breakfast. (hm!) I did the big grocery shopping trip I'd been trying to do since last Thursday.... Justus went with me - and got to skip his nap; he was super-sweet company and even somewhat helpful! (hm!!) Natasha had a sore throat yesterday, swallowed garlic before bed last night, felt quite a lot better today, but is diarrhea-ish!, as her body is clearing out the problem. :( Poor girl! She did her seat work this afternoon while the house was quiet, including reading "a lot out of my Bible"! :) That's always a wonderful thing. After supper Jeremy hung the paper towel holder Wayne England gave us ... how long ago, now? YAY!! I'm so happy that's finally done!! Took him long enough!! But still, I LOVE HIM!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Sat. - Mon., Oct. 13-15
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
1:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment