Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fri., Oct. 12

Jeremy worked only half a day today, so he could come home and square away a lot of Lego mess and lend a hand with some house cleaning ... much of which has been neglected these last few weeks. It was nice!! He laid down some new rules for the children's Lego usage, which should facilitate some changes that will make the family room a little nicer place to be.

Mostly the only thing that needed to be done, cleaning-wise, was vacuuming. I haven't vacuumed since we got Jabba, which we know is a month now. !!?! At this point I will defend myself by stating that whenever there is anything on the floors - any little trash, or a ball of carpet fuzz (new carpet) - we pick it up, so our floors at least *look* good....

We had Stuffed Shells and Roderick was raving about how this was restaraunt-quality food; I was complimented. lol

They did bring Daniel, which was a surprise to us; we thought he was giong to stay home with his 18yo sister. Roderick and Magdalena would have been able to stay longer if they hadn't brought Daniel with them; however, they said he did great by lasting about 50 minutes past the end of supper. I wanted to take a picture of their family, but he wouldn't come when called, so I just shot him doing what he was doing at that moment....

Computer geek :) Roderick is building a Web site for the church!! We got our first glimpses of it this evening. SO EXCITING!!



This video is of Jeremy making Jabba fly, like they do in the movies.


1 comment:

Sydni said...

Great. Now if you'll just post about the weekend I'll be all caught up!