The strangest thing that happened yesterday is that right at the end of the latest of Jeremy's OUTSTANDING sermons [take my opinion with a grain of salt, tho'! ;) ] the power went out!! The lights went out, the fans all stopped ... just >>bam<< . We had our potluck lunch in the dark, too! Thankfully just as the building started to 'warm up' (100+ outside, still) the power came back on; we were happy to do the clean-up with A/C and LIGHT!
Today Jeremy spent a few hours doing some errands, and then a number of hours at the building re-working some electronics. He has made such HUGE improvements on the situation, but so far he's not been satisfied. The changes he's making this week *might* (I said "might".) signal a stopping point in his quest to create the best learning/worship atmosphere possible with our current facility.
I did a ton of cleaning around here. The place hadn't been cleaned in a month (you know, vacuuming, dusting, mirrors), and I didn't do it ALL - not trying to break my back here! - but I'm feeling much better. The children also worked in their rooms a bunch today, and played outside, and read, and Lego'd, and watched a little TV: a typical "Home Day". We like those!!
I have taken a few pictures since we got back from vacation. When I went to download them onto the computer I was shocked that there were 40 pictures in the camera, almost all from even BEFORE our vacation! Funny; I'd forgotten about them! Tomorrow I plan to build a blogs with lots of pictures and explanations.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Sun-Mon., Aug. 19-20
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
3:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment