My hat is energetically tipped to Jeremy, who designed and decorated this cake completely without my help this year. I baked the cake, and that three days before the day to decorate it. I tell you, the week of Justus's birthday was CHA-O-TIC for me! Uggh!
This year Justus requested a Blastoise cake. Blastoise, for those who don't know, is a Pokemon character who is a blue tortoise who has two water cannon blasters....
Front:
Back:


Reading his card from Natasha
Laughing at his card from Natasha

Picture shows the GREAT dinosaur balloon Jeremy found for Justus, a birthday balloon being a birthday tradition in this house. He just opened his gift that is a stuffed sea otter, which he's been wanting for mmmmonths. (Who thinks of this stuff?! A "sea otter"? lol!)
Sharing birthday card from Natasha

Happy about his gift from Natasha: PUNCH BALLOONS! Ohhhhh yyyyeah....

With birthday money he was able to purchase a large stuffed orca (killer whale) he's been wanting for mmmonths, literally. He now has what he thinks is a just-about-perfect collection of stuffed animals.... They all have names, too. But the names change occasionally, so it keeps us on our toes.

L-R: monkey, sea otter, orca, leopard (small, white w/ black stripes), shark (small, white), penguin. Jeremy took this picture. When I was editing it I called Justus in and asked, "What were you DOING in this picture?" It took him a second to remember; then he said, "Oh, I was playing army attack, like my stuffed animals and me were an army."
With birthday money he was able to purchase a large stuffed orca (killer whale) he's been wanting for mmmonths, literally. He now has what he thinks is a just-about-perfect collection of stuffed animals.... They all have names, too. But the names change occasionally, so it keeps us on our toes.





2 comments:
Well, I'm simply astounded by that cake. It's so much harder than it looks. Natasha is hilarious and so is Justus. Have I ever told you that Kory had a stuffed animal collection and would coerce Clint into playing "stuffed animals" with him before Kory would go outside to play ball with Clint?
That cake was truly a sight to see!! Tell Jeremy he did FABULOUS!
And I love J's love of all things stuffed. LOL So much like my two boys....
Post a Comment