I planted seeds in March, and was so thrilled when they came up so quickly! This picture was taken only FOUR DAYS after I planted the seeds. WOW! [Of course, now they are all in much larger portions of dirt, 10 weeks later!!]
Natasha's first painting, acrylic on canvas, has been finished and brought home.
The kids received a new bucket of sidewalk chalk.
Justus crafted a headband and a clay dude; I shot them.
Jeremy shaved off his beard, but of course he can't just shave it off, he has to make it a form of cheap entertainment ... which I always appreciate. -?!
Just a funny sleeper picture...
Justus, on his first day with Discovery Toys's Mosaic Mysteries.
Dianne, Natasha's art teacher, had one of her paintings framed, and then gifted it to me for my birthday!!!!!!! WOW! It is a summery painting, I think, so (with a mite of hesitation, I'll add) I took down the more wintery heart quilt my sister made and gifted to me, and will enjoy the summery painting 'til the fall when I'll rotate! Nice plan...? I think so.
Dianne's painting gift to me, close-up. I like it sssso much.
Jon and Mandy McLemore are in a transition time at the moment, so imagine our joy when our paths crossed again, now, four years later!! We got all caught up, and all Facebook'd up. ;) It was lovely to worship with them, and then they got to join us for an impromptu Sunday lunch! I took these pictures.
Rufus, Jackson, and Ellie Mae
Here is their newest, Betsy, at the end of our time together; she was ready to go home....
Natasha and Justus, Addie, and Rufus.
Natasha & Justus both wanted to be silly for this picture.... I allowed it. :\ Yes, Rufus is in some of Justus's old dress clothes; it was the only complete outfit I was able to create for and gift to him (from Justus's old clothes) when Rufus spilled his soup from his neck to his knees.... *sigh* He was no worse for the wear, tho'. :)
Saturday, June 5, 2010
More pictures from April and May...
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks like you've been having fun! Great paintings!
The paintings are wonderful. Thanks for showing us N's final product and I do not blame you at all for swapping the quilt for that amazing piece of art. I found the McLemore pictures interesting and of course am in awe of your seed growing work. Speaking of that, I need to make arrangements for my flowers while we're at camp. Hmm..
It is fun to see pictures of your family! Natasha and I would get along well-I enjoy writing and Greek mythology, too. Way to go that she is writing already! Shea has read some of the Olympians books, and they are on my list.
Love the painting pics....TOO nice! :)
Um, and Jeremy with the shaving and the cheap entertainment...Ugh. We have that in common too! When Terry lets his face get hairy (which I don't allow often....he knows I don't like it!), and he *finally* shaves it all off, he will shave parts of it and then come out and make a big production of showing the boys how his "new beard" is gonna look. The boys *love* it and beg him to actually keep it... "MOM!!! Can't he just keep it like that for a while!?!?" Yeah, right! LOL I have a couple of pics, but just can't bring myself to post them anywhere!
Post a Comment