Uggh, has it really been two months since I posted??
We have had an eventful series of weeks; I'd like to share with you the pictures I took during those times. It might take me a few posts.... First, here are pictures from last night's going-away party for the Walkers. It was held at Tyler and Tammy's. A public blog isn't probably the right place to detail how greatly Philip & Marnie, Hope, and Kristin will be missed by the Foldings, so suffice it to say, this transition will be an emotional trial, especially for Natasha and me 'cause we're girls and we feel remarkably heart-tied to Marnie and Hope.
Here is Tammy, working in her lllovely kitchen. Tava, to the L, and Marge, working at the kitchen counter.
Tammy and Marnie.
Here is a picture of the R half of the Sparks's yard last night. Mitch (red hat) and Art are there, talking.
The left half of the Sparks's yard last night; I took these last two pictures from their deck.
Here is a picture of the deck from down in the back yard. Jason Housby was at the grill.
Cindy Melvin and Jo Mort.
Hope, Hannah Johnson, Tava Mazak, and N.
Tammy, of course, made a(nother) gorgeous, delicious cake. Her cakes are the best I have ever tasted, hands-down, and she makes them sssso pretty!!
And here we have Katie Mort (on the R, holding McKenna Thompson) and Jenna (on the L, holding Chase Van Egdom), with Sam Sparks, Justus, Devin Thompson, and Kristin Walker at the kids' chalkboard picnic table.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Walkers are Moving Away. :**(
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I look forward to the series of posts to get you "caught up". Maybe by that time you'll almost be here!
Post a Comment