Two funnies from the 7-year-old:
#1. We were eating jerky. Natasha said, "The Indians ate jerky; I've read about it." Justus said, "The Pilgrims ate it too," ... which was a little puzzling because I don't know where Justus heard that, but it's probably true, so ... whatever. :) Natasha: "Buffalo is a lot like beef, so I bet Buffalo Jerky would taste a lot like Beef Jerky." Justus: "Buffalo is a 'clean animal'."
#2. Jeremy gave a lesson from the life of Abraham (sacrifice of Isaac) titled, "Life's Hardest Trial". The next day the children brought it up and discussed what "Life's Hardest Trial" means. I said, "I think each of us has a different 'hardest trial' of life." Justus said, "Well, so far mine is living with Natasha!"
Friday, February 26, 2010
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
1:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
#2 cracks me up! It seems like all siblings feel this way.
Thanks for the laughs! Hahhaha!!
LOL :)
Post a Comment