Friday, February 12, 2010

All-Church Birthday Party

Okay. So, most every January Grandview hosts an "All-Church Birthday Party". They didn't get to have it last year because of the construction, so I was very interested to see what it would be like. Twelve cakes were made for this Friday evening event, one for each month. The crowd is seated at the table of their birth month, so it's very mixy-matchy. :) A fun fellowship twist!

January cake ... a "Tammycake" :) ... made by Tammy!!



March cake.



October cake.



May cake.



December birthdays.



This is the April table, candles lit!



June's cake.




After everyone had his/her fill of cake, Sandy had a few games that were played by mostly the kids. :) Masking Tape game.



Balloon game.







post signature

3 comments:

Sydni said...

Thank you very, very much again for posting these pictures and giving me an even better idea of how this worked. I checked out Tammy's web site. WOW!

Laurel said...

What a great idea! It sounds like a lot of fun!

Summer said...

I think that looks like a great idea, too!