Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas pictures

Uggh.... Beloved blog readers, we've been ssssssick. Still aren't back to 100%. But I'm falling farther behind than I want to in sharing pictures, so if you will please accept these pictures of our wonderful Christmas holiday in no sensible order, I will go ahead and share them. :)












(Same picture, cropped so the expression can be seen)







Scott shoveled sssssso much! We were very thankful.







When we bought our piano it came with many old piano books. Our children have already passed the beginning levels of quite a few of them; quite a few others are basically duplicates of what we have or other books in that collection.... When Scott mentioned that he is making some efforts to spend more time being productive with a piano, we gave him some books we hope he/they can use!



Natasha wrote and illustrated a book for the Free boys. It is quite a deal. Ranne wanted it read to him every day thereafter. :)



Natasha was on quite a drawing roll that week before Christmas. Here are a couple shots of her interpretation of Ezekiel's valley of dry bones. She had to use the computer to learn how to draw a pelvic bone. [Yep, I've sure never needed to know that!!]













For Christmas Justus received a book on drawing superheroes; he put it to good use.









Oh, this one's funny. Jeremy had been sitting in that exact spot on the couch, reading his book for an hour or so. Immediately when he got up to leave the room I watched Justus plop down in exactly the same spot, and same position. -so glad I grabbed the camera in time... :)










Christmas Day Elaine opened the book of pictures from Todd & Jennifer.







So, as you can tell, a good time was had by all!! We are sssso thankful to Scott & Amanda for all the sacrifices they made to be with us that week! In every way it was a blessing to be together and we already appreciate all the memories that were made. :)




post signature

2 comments:

Sydni said...

Wow. That's the post I've been waiting so long for! Thanks! I'm extremely glad that you all are feeling better now!

Natasha's book is simply amazing - what I've seen of it.

You got some great pictures of the Frees!

Justus sitting in the same spot and position as Jeremy .... so sweet.

The Free Tree said...

WOW, you were so much better to take pictures. THANK YOU. I will be copying them if it's okay with you!? We had a fun time. I hope you all are getting over 'sick'. It took us three weeks! May it be quicker for you. Loving you all.