Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A White Early Christmas

Jo took Katie, Devyn, and Natasha to WinterFest at the Art Center the Sunday afternoon of Tim & Dora's wedding. There was a booth where professional hair stylists were doing fancy hair-dos for girls. Natasha's hair do was sssssssssso pretty!! Of course, did I think to get a picture of it? NNNNNO. (GR!) It had enough hair spray in it to stay a week, probably, ... but I took it out carefully to see how it was done ... in hopes that someday if we want to do it ourselves maybe I'll be able to...? We combed it out, and ... voila!





Then, finally the snow arrived. I took some pictures from inside, like the roof drift....



N & J have been waiting for the snow for M-O-N-T-H-S.












Natasha was wanting Justus to 'bury' her in snow.... He kept sloppily tossing it - in her face. Oh no! LOL



The wind was the cause of much drifting, and these crooked icicles!



Here are pictures from our early Christmas. :) Jeremy was the camera man....










From Grandma Folding Natasha received many items to be used for scrapbooking, including a stamp that leaves a large red circle. Jeremy put it to use, post-haste.



Justus told us his favorite gift was his new large-print Bible. (Large print isn't very large until you get the "extra-large print". I think most of our Bibles are in 10 pt. print; Justus's is in 12 pt.)







post signature

2 comments:

Sydni said...

Sayler said, "Oh, pretty hair," when she saw the picture of the back of N's hair. I wish I had seen the do before it was taken down. Wow. Is she liking the purse?
I'm hoping Sayler doesn't think stamps are to stamp on foreheads now...
Justus's funny glasses look exciting - and we hope he gets lots of good out of that Bible for many years!!

Amanda said...

I am so jealous of the snow! I know..I shouldn't be jealous, but I am!

I love love love N's hair!! So very pretty!