One picture of the Bozeman Pass in the morning
The Absarokas
Another one of the Absarokas; they're my faves.
The Yellowstone River, snapped from the Interstate. So far I've been too lazy to crop it! (eye roll) (long story)
The Badlands. N said, "The Badlands must be my favorite part of our vacation because every time I close my eyes that's all I see!" Space on the card prevented me from taking as many pictures as I was inclined to, of the ARRAY of strange sizes, shapes, colors & textures of rock formations. Natasha concluded, "I think this is God's storage place for everything he didn't want to put somewhere else in the world!"
Justus, Mr. Nonadventure, wasn't really enjoying the heights/cliff sensation of this location. Seriously I could not get him to relax for this picture!
Stiff as a board:
This picture was taken a couple weeks ago, at the end of John & Chrystal's wedding as guests were exiting the building. Weird; it looks like it's flipped backward. What in the world...? Oh well....
Speaking of weddings, we are extremely involved in the wedding that is set for Saturday! This is Jeremy's first wedding to officiate, so there are many commitments and much excitement about the rest of our weekend. Should be great!
In school news, I have assigned James Dobson's "Preparing for Adolescence" to N. I remember what good it did for me a generation ago, so when it was gifted to us by the Baileys I was so thankful! They gave us the book and corresponding workbook; I remember listening to it on tape. I read through it a few months ago to make sure my memory was accurate. Now N is reading it (out loud to me while I work so I can offer clarification or input when necessary) & enjoying it so far, although she does squirm now and then of course.
Justus is a money counting master now, and is learning to tell time. One page a day! :)
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Scenery shots
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
This is so funny. Your posts are getting to be as random as mine. Old trip stuff, wedding planning, what the children are doing/learning...
Great as usual! Thanks as usual too!!
Post a Comment