Thursday, May 1, 2008

Piano explanation

I can't believe I forgot to post about the piano. Marge, wife of one of Grandview's elders, is in estate sales. She had a sale last week with one item that didn't go anywhere else, a Wurlitzer spinet piano. Since she *had* to get rid of it on a short timeline, she was asking only $75 for it. I asked if she could accept the $75 from us and she accepted!! A member of one of the piano-playing families in Grandview went over and played it to check for quality. (Thanks, Tim!!) It got a passing grade, so now all it needs is a tuning! ;)


post signature

2 comments:

Sydni said...

I'm glad you explained this (even though you explained it on the phone to me today). I was wondering how long you had had a piano, who played it, where it came from, etc.

The Free Tree said...

OOhhh. Scott will be jealous! ENJOY. I'm so glad you'll be having movers to pack it too! Wow. I remember Mom and Dad sweating and juggling theirs on our numerous moves.