I cleaned another fan today.
N & J played outside with Kiana a bunch. They also Lego'd for a good hour this morning. There was also some kind of dramatic production that included designed milk jugs as helmets. ??! I was preparing lunch and didn't try to understand what all that was about. lol
We read from that same mammals book. Five more pages and we will have read through the whole thing! Each day the children remain fascinated, and days later when they remark about something they remember, I'm so impressed. lol
N, J, and I enjoyed a pleasant walk with Jabba this evening. It was funny, though, to be out walking at the same time as some trick-or-treaters were out. We were interested in everyone's decorations and costumes, you know, but remain perfectly happy not to participate. Two children showed up for Bible class this evening: N & J.
Jeremy was 100mph this evening at supper, talking about the things he is learning from Revelation! It's fun to have interesting, spiritual discussions on such a regular basis. There's so much to learn! :)
Jeremy took this funny, focused picture of N, J, Laketa, & me. If I'd remembered to take my camera in to the restaurant we could have had a nicer background for our pictures. Problem was, by the time we left the restaurant we were too short on time for Laketa to catch her flight, and we had to really RACE out of there! No problem; we're thankful for the pictures we got. ;)
Eeewwwwwww. Did I mention about the burst blood vessel in my eye? This is what it looked like on Day 4. It is now Day 11 and it's still not completely re-absorbed. Uggh. Susan Garrison told me tonight that they can be caused by stress. I still think the laughing did it, but believe it's possible it's lasting so long because of the stress I've been under since last week.
Wanna know what I cooked for lunch on Sunday? (I think it's so funny to say it that way!) I splooshed some marinated chicken down into a pan of hot grease and cooked ... my arm.
Jeremy took this picture of Jabba inside his kennel.
While playing games last week Jabba sat down next to me with his right front leg BEHIND his right back leg.
When Jabba cozies up under something he looks really cute. Jeremy shot this:




3 comments:
Woah! Your eye and arm! I think it's funny that you're saying you "cooked your arm". Doesn't it make you think of Susan when you have little burns...
I also really enjoyed the Laketa pictures!
Sunny! You better watch what you are doing. However, glad to know that someone else has the same cooking tramas as I do.
Yikes! Your arm! I hope it feels better soon!
We're also one of the few families nearby who don't celebrate. We went out to dinner before Bible study.
Post a Comment