I’m sickly today. I’m about 95% confident that what is now making my left eye blood-shot-looking is conjunctivitis, pink eye. GR. I’m going to do my best to treat it naturally and try to avoid a doctor’s visit. Gr, gr, and gr. I woke up today with pain in my eye (‘strong ache’ pain) and extremely uncomfortably swollen lymph glands on the left side of my neck. I napped this afternoon hoping that would help. It didn’t. And now my throat feels sore and my ear feels like it has an ear infection coming on, all just because of the lymph swelling. So I’ve swallowed a bunch of minced fresh garlic, and Leota loaned me eye magnet thingy to put on my eyes at night.
Yesterday Jeremy made ‘orange’ pancakes (yes, with oranges) and then we worked, hard, in the yard for three hours. Jeremy worked on the garden fence some more, and re-buried the irrigation hoses. The children picked up, and then played. I trimmed three trees and two bushes. After lunch we vacuumed the whole house. Then Jeremy played video games; N watched. Justus and I played Connect Four. Jeremy and J napped. N played with Kiana a ton and composed three new songs(!); I prepared my Bible class and did laundry. We walked the dogs in the evening when the weather was sssssssssssssssssssssssso nice. After supper I proof-read my recipe submissions for our congregation’s new cook book!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Sat. & Sun., Nov. 10 & 11
Posted by
JeremyNSunny
at
11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I hope you get to feeling better VERY soon!!!
What recipe are you putting in the congregation cookbook?
Sorry you're sick. :( Tiffy is sick today too....just icky, no real symptoms other than no energy to play or anything. I hope you feel better soon! What video games does Jeremy play?
You can get pink eye stuff over the counter. Maybe you could try that. You've had it a long time. I hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment