This will be an easy day on which to report. It was a pretty tame, 'normal' day, again. I made some more progress down my computer to-do list (It's been long!), including some church secretary work. I also got to play with my new essential oils! :) I'd earned a $25 'shopping spree' at the health food store, by filling my stamp card finally, a year later! :) [I added it up, and it's a "Spend $500 get $25 free"; very much a deal for the store, since I'm sure lots of people lose their cards or don't care to keep up on it.] Once I had most of my stuff together to do the mixing and measuring I thought it was quite the production, so I took this picture. (Nope, still don't have the new paper towel holder up. Ammmmazing....)
In Bible class we're studying the story of Noah's obedience to God in building the ark, etc. The take-home paper suggested a float-test 'game', which we did this morning. Justus enjoyed it enough to continue testing!
The church meeting this evening was very pleasant, but tiny! It was probably a record-low for attendance since we've been here (same as Sunday!) because there are TONS of people out of town right now! Let's see.... There were 17 there tonight, less than half the usual Wednesday evening attendance! It was echo-ey, almost! We'll be happy when everyone gets back!!




No comments:
Post a Comment