Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mon, Oct. 22

Monday. Jeremy and Kiana went for a long walk around 7am. Problem was, sometime between 5am, when Jeremy first looked out on Kiana, and 7am when they walked, Kiana got in the garden and dug up the kitchen scraps I'd buried. GOOD GIRL, she didn't dig up any plants!! I'm hoping that she didn't enjoy any of what she dug up enough to have any incentive to do it again! However, Jeremy decided to take the day off anyway, and build a fence around the garden. He and the children did that in only a couple of hours this afternoon. I took a picture, but Blogger is letting me upload only this video tonight.

Actually, I broke a blood vessel in my eye, laughing so hard over Jeremy and Jabba last night. This game was just SO FUNNY to us! Especially with the super-dry air in the house these days; Jabba's hair just FLIES!! ohman, it's so funny.

I was able to do some grocery shopping this afternoon, and picked up Elaine from work. It was just a quiet evening, except something is bad-wrong with my stomach. I've been in PAIN in my middle for the past three hours. Uggh ... I'm super-tired, but can't begin to think about sleep because my stomach is so wrong! WHATINTHEWORLD??!

1 comment:

Sydni said...

I am frustrated that Blogger is not letting you post pictures! The video was pretty cute and I hope you can get the barking under control.