Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tue., Aug. 28

Today was Tuesday, and grocery shopping day; N went with me, happily. I greatly enjoy her company. Annoyingly, I have to go again on Thursday. (Long story of budget details) I spent quite some time on the phone taking care of some church things.... Justus completely finished his book of cutting practice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Page after page after page. He had a ball!!!! Awesome! And his cutting improved dramatically, actually, which is great! That was the point.

Both children played outside some today, and they are still enjoying playing in/with the big moving boxes in their bedrooms. Natasha is in, I believe, the fourth book of the Chronicles of Narnia series; she is greatly enjoying those books, so ... thanks Sydni!! :)

Below are two pictures of Natasha and Justus playing with the box of plastic animals. Shortly before this picture was taken Justus had lined up the animals in three rows: fish, bugs, and animals. The rows were perfectly straight and the animals evenly-spaced, all. HILARIOUS!! Natasha (fresh out of her morning shower) then came through and collected up the ones she wanted to play with, so what made it into the picture is what remained.


Natasha actually took this picture of Justus's very SERIOUS work.

Today's house pictures are of the garage. Not too exciting, huh? It's clear we haven't worked in there at all since the move; it's about 145 degrees in the garage!! Give us a break! We'll get to it in a month or two; Jeremy is actually anxious to do so b/c he can't get to half of his tools!! This is the west wall of the garage: North wall of the garage. Note: full refrigerator and chest freezer in the garage (How blessed are we??) That is the door into the house, to the left of the refrigerator.
Southeast corner of the garage -- where we don't park (clearly). We got a lotta work to do out there.... All in good time.

Have you ever Googled your name? I've done it now and then through the years, out of curiosity -- to see what comes up. I Googled my name last night and had to giggle at what came up. It was really me! It was the flyer for last year's Ladies' Retreat, for which I was scheduled to be the song leader, riiight? And then we moved away. So the one time I make it onto the Internet is for something I never even got to do. (eye roll) I just thought that was interesting....

No comments: