We had a Sunday! Amaaaazing.
Thirty people were missing from the church meeting this morning, many for reasons we don't yet know about.... Lots of calling to do this week. Jeremy and I did some shopping this afternoon while N & J napped. We didn't do much buying - we are looking for a specific piece of inexpensive electronic equipment; it's a long story. I'll spare you.

Here is Natasha's room. This picture is immediately to your left when you walk into her room. The remaining pictures pan around to the right. [Note: This is the first time she has had say in how her room is decorated. (gulp!) ] [Second Note: Both the children have built little forts in their rooms, using leftover moving boxes.]
.jpg)







.jpg)
Here is the Upstairs Bathroom:







1 comment:
Thank you for posting these pictures! Since I've been to only a handful of the places you've lived this helps so much. Natasha's room is GREAT with the crafting table and does Justus's room have two beige walls? The clowns just make me smile. I kind of have a feel for the house (not really - ha) with the laundry room and bathrooms, etc. Thanks again and thanks for blogging! Love.
Post a Comment